SoundtraX Express, LLC
"Total Entertainment Solutions"
Excellent wedding photography need not be expensive to be priceless. Our photography service is geared toward your wants and needs, not a formula.
Our photographer is a 25-year veteran of in-studio and on-location shooting who will adeptly cover your special day, which allows you and your guests to relax and be yourselves with a highly respectful, generally unobtrusive, never-pushy, yet fun-capturing style.
Personal service, attention to detail and custom wedding albums are all part of our standard service.
Basic Wedding Package
· Photography of bride & groom, wedding party, families and ceremony.
· Approximately six hours of photo coverage geared toward your wishes, not my formula.
· Tender posing of the bride and groom, fun photos of each with their parents and attendants.
We generally pose the wedding party and family groupings at the altar before or after the ceremony, as you prefer. The ceremony is photographed journalistically and unobtrusively.
If time and weather permit, we can also make portraits of the newlyweds and wedding party at a favorite park be prior to the reception. Newlyweds receive a proof book with 80-100 4x6 color photographs.
The reception is where everyone can relax and have fun, and you get more time with your guests. Many couples want photos of those celebrating the wedding with you.
· The Reception Package add-on consists of up to four hours of our photographer’s presence.
· Cake cutting, toasts and the first dance are standard photos,
· A watchful eye and quick shutter finger will capture true candid shots of guest interactions, children’s antics and fun groupings with your favorite friends.
· He can work between courses to photograph each table so all of your dinner guests will be documented.
· He will coordinate with your Disc Jockey or MC for excellent garter and bouquet-toss photographs.
An additional 80-100 photos will be included in your proof book.
The culmination of all this work will be a beautiful keepsake of the highlights of your wedding. After you review your proofs, we will meet to create a custom album from the photographs you choose.
This leather-bound, gold-trimmed album will be sized for your page total. All photos will be matted and secured on brass-cornered pages (one to four photos per page) for a quality look and feel you will enjoy forever.
We can artistically include your invitation, program, ribbons or other mementos of your special day.
You may also order additional photographs for family, friends and attendants. We offer reasonable pricing on photos from 4X6 to 20x30, as well as folios and framing for photo gifts.